When it comes to aviation component cleaning and degreasing, there is no lacking of cleaning options in the market. But how can aviation manufacturers identify the right solution most suited to
their applications? More importantly, optimal cleaning needs to go beyond simply fulfilling technical requirements, it must also satisfy economic and environmental needs.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Key aspects underlining a sound cleaning approach
- Major factors influencing technical cleanliness
- Benefits and applications of modified alcohols & Perc
- Comprehensive solvent risk management approach
- Safe, efficient and sustainable use of solvents in closed cleaning technology