CHEMAWARE™ Laboratory Analyses
In most cases, fast on-site solvent tests will provide adequate information for re-stabilization. However, in some cases, the cause for insufficient cleaning efficiency may only be determined by means of comprehensive laboratory testing.
From routine analyses to complex troubleshooting, our Lab Services help ensure process reliability and optimized cleaning performance.
- CHEMAWARE™ Solvent Analysis measures the solvent quality.
- CHEMAWARE™ Oil Compatibility Test determines the compatibility of different oils applied in the production process with the solvent and its stabilization.
- CHEMAWARE™ Special Analyses are made on demand and provide you with the information needed for your own optimal cleaning process.
CHEMAWARE™ Chemical and Technical Consulting
SAFECHEM provides consultation on specific issues related to the safe and sustainable use of solvents, from handling practices and optimization of the cleaning process all the way to implementation of new cleaning solutions.
We can advise you on questions such as:
- Which cleaning solution should I use?
- How do I comply with legislations?
- How can I effectively manage my risks?
With our free consultancy service "Choosing the Right Cleaning Agent", for example, we can assist you in defining the important requirements that your cleaning technology must fulfil, and help you develop the technical specs so you can see more clearly.
CHEMAWARE™ Educational Services
We offer you and your employees solvent awareness training courses to enable a safe, efficient and reliable solvent cleaning process.
- Industrial parts cleaning
- Chemical and physical properties of solvents
- Risk management and Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) measures
- Regulatory framework
- Closed cleaning equipment
- Process technology
- Handling of the SAFE-TAINER™ System
- Taking solvent sample from the cleaning machine
- Monitoring the pH-value and quality of the solvent with test kits
- Documenting the solvent logbook
- Maintaining solvent stability with stabilizers for quality assurance and equipment protection